Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tuna/Fish Croquette

Hello there! Been researching new delixiouness lately and I found this recipe on this website that I normally follow. After the first try, they are the best croquettes I ever made. Seriously :)




The good thing is you can change the main ingredient very easily:

- Salmon / Codfish / Any other white fish - boil two or three fillets (depending on the size) in salted water, drizzled with some olive oil. When the fillets are cooked, just shred them (be careful with fish bones) in small pieces and use them instead of tuna.

The above versions have been tested by me and I must say they taste delicious and never disappoint.  Besides, you can freeze the croquettes and fry them some other time if you don't feel like cooking them all.

Better is impossible ;)


1 comment:

  1. Eu e os meus amigos fizemos uma receita do sabor intenso (descobrimos os videos no youtube): frango com lulas e ameijoas. Ficou super!

    ReplyDelete